How To Become a Yachad Member
Make the Phone Call
- Call the Yachad office at (212) 613-8229 to set up a time to meet with Deborah Berman, LCSW, Senior Social Worker. .
Come to a local event
- The prospective Yachad member and their parent or guardian will then be invited to join one of our inclusive monthly programs offered at a location nearest to you.
Try out a Shabbaton
- After the inclusive monthly program is attended, the prospective Yachad member might be granted the opportunity to try out one of our Shabbatons while being accompanied by our Yachad staff members.
Fill out Membership forms
- If the Shabbaton was a good fit for the prospective Yachad member, membership forms will be sent out.
Become a Member
- After the membership forms are filled out and sent back with membership payments to the Yachad office, the new Yachad member will receive mailings about all of Yachad’s inclusive programming. The cost for Yachad membership is $250 ($195 if submitted before September 13, 2012). $100 for just Sunday programs. Scholarship and payment plans are available upon request.
We look forward to seeing you at our upcoming programs and events!
Questions about Membership or Scholarships?
Please contact Deborah Berman, LCSW, (212) 613-8172 firstname.lastname@example.org.