Marilyn David IVDU High School
To this end, the Individualized Vocational Development Unit (IVDU) High School, a division of Yachad/NJCD, offers a pre-vocational training program for young adults, with separate girls and boys division. This exciting program is designed to prepare young adults with disabilities to transition into adult life by maximizing their strengths and preparing them for the world of work.
The Marilyn David IVDU High School program includes:
- A caring, warm and dedicated staff
- Social and life skills training, which are key for success in life
- Individual and small group speech and language therapy
- Pre-vocational training with job placements and job coaching
- Academic studies, including math, reading, writing and computers
- Gym activities
- A warm environment with Jewish cultural experiences
- Mainstreaming activities with local yeshiva high schools
For more information, please contact:
Director of School Programs, Deborah Mann at 212-613-8152, or email@example.com.
Principal of the Marilyn David IVDU Upper School, Chavie Kahn, at 718-677-4279 (Girl’s Division), 718-372-7203 (Boy’s Division) firstname.lastname@example.org.
IVDU’s Simcha Bags!
The Marilyn David IVDU Upper School is resuming sale of their Simcha Bags! Please click here for more information.